Falcon Software Download & Support Center
How-to PDF Guides:
1. Updating Falcon Point-of-Sale: Click here to download step-by-step guide
Click on the file(s) below to start your download
Falcon.NET & Phoenix.NET Downloads:
Installer for Falcon.NET POS: FalconSNet.application (2021-01-12)
Installer for Falcon.NET POS: Setup_FalconS.NET.rar (2021-01-07)
Reports for Falcon.NET POS: Reports.rar (2021-01-05)
Installer for Falcon Guest: Setup_Phoenix.NET.rar (2020-03-30)
Reports for Falcon Guest: ReportsGuest.rar (2020-03-30)
Installer for Windows Tablet: Setup_FalconTablet.rar (2019-08-26)
FalconTablet default configuration files: TABLETPOS.rar
FalconTablet default configuration files for Cloud Database Services: TABLETPOScloud.rar
Installer for Windows Tablet: Setup_PhoenixTablet.rar (2016-08-23)
Installer for Digital Persona U.are.U RTE 32-bit: DPU.are.U.RTE.x86.rar
Installer for Digital Persona U.are.U RTE 64-bit: DPU.are.U.RTE.x64.rar
Microsoft .NET 4.8 x86 & x64: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49982
Microsoft SQL 2019 Express: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=866658
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 18.6: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/ssms/download-sql-server-management-studio-ssms
Microsoft SQL 2019 Express Falcon2019 Config Files: SQL2019ConfigFiles.rar
SQL Import Studio: SQL_Tools_Setup_x86.zip
Epson OPOS for .NET (v.1.12.24): OPOSN1.12.24.exe
Bixolon OPOS for .NET: BixolonOPOS.rar
Microsoft POS for .NET (v.1.12): MicrosoftPOS.rar
Calibri Font Pack: CalibriFont.rar
Cypherlab Mobile Stock Take with Driver: MobileStockTake.rar
USB Cash-drawer Interface Driver: USBCashDrawerInterface.rar
Epson Advance Printer Driver 4.56cE: APD_456cE.rar
Falcon.NET – Android
Falcon Mobile Apps
Pro Surveillance Systems:
For Windows: Older CCTV/DVR Software can be downloaded here. Please see the guide here for help in getting started and configure the software.
Smart PSS can be downloaded here.
For Android: gDMSS Lite can be downloaded here.
For iOS (Apple): gDMSS Lite can be downloaded here.
Download WinRAR here!
Internet Remote Desktop Support:
Known problems and solutions
1. Error: Application cannot be started. Contact the application vendor
Upon start-up of Falcon Point-of-Sale, a generic error message is returned:
Application cannot be started. Contact the application vendor.
The two most common reasons for this error message are that the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 is not installed, or there is a version of Falcon Point-of-Sale already installed on the computer and the installation is corrupted.
There are three procedures to this solution:
- Verify and install the correct version of the Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Verify that the antivirus software is not interfering with the installation of Falcon Point-of-Sale. Disable the antivirus software for the duration of the installation process.
- Verify that no previous versions of Falcon Point-of-Sale are installed on the system.
Falcon Point-of-Sale requires that Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 must be installed. If it is not installed, the error message is generated.
- Verify that .NET 4.8 is installed by opening the list of installed programs from the Control Panel.
- If needed, download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
An enhancement request for this application has been made for the error message to indicate if the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 is not installed.
If Falcon Point-of-Sale is already installed or a previous version of Falcon Point-of-Sale is detected on the computer, the error message is generated.
- Open the installed programs list in the Control Panel and uninstall any previous versions of Falcon Point-of-Sale listed.
- Reinstall the software when complete.
Perform the following workflow:
- Close all Falcon Point-of-Sale installation windows.
- Hold the Windows key and press R to open the Run window (bottom left).
- Type the following:
- Click OK.
- Delete folder named 2.0.
If an access denied or other permission error is seen, reboot the computer and try to delete again.
You can now retry the installation with the installer located at the top of this page.